Interior Designer / Project Coordinator
3DS works with premium Ski Resorts across North America and have an immediate opening for an Interior Designer and Project Coordinator with experience in restaurant & hospitality design. You will be responsible for working with the 3DS Creative team in designing and managing interior environments for restaurants, bars, and fast service resort facilities. You will be strong in material knowledge and have a good feel for natural materials, rough finishes, and “industrial” styled interiors. Your job will involve sourcing and specifying lighting fixtures, furnishings, and finishes. Must be skilled in software applications including AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite.
Ideally, you are actively involved in snow sports and able to travel to the US
Scope of Work
- Work with Lead Designer and to create design solutions that meet client requirements
- Coordinate, select, specify and document specifications of materials, furniture, fixtures, & equipment, etc.
- Produce 2D and 3D computer renderings, with an emphasis on developing high-quality designs and graphic presentations
- Generate comprehensive construction drawing packages which include millwork details and specifications package
- Be involved in site meetings to oversee the execution of design details and to troubleshoot issues
- Travel several times per year in Canada and USA
Please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com
Your submission will be reviewed carefully, however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.